Mark Daviau, CFP®, ChFC®, AEP®, LUTCF®, RFC®, is the Financial Planner and Account Executive at the MassMutual New York State office in New Hartford, New York. His career in financial services began in 1989 and he has been committed to upholding the highest industry standards ever since.
Mark was inspired to pursue a career in financial services to help others live their dreams. He earned his Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designations from The American College, Byn Mawr, PA., is a Certified Financial Planner, professional, an Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®) designee and holds the designation of Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF®). He enjoys working closely with clients and specializes in guiding people through major life transitions including retirement. He believes that every aspect of a person’s life has the potential to impact another, which is why his planning philosophy emphasizes collaboration across multiple disciplines.
Born and raised in Whitesboro, Mark is a central New York native who enjoys traveling, reading, thoroughbred horseracing/ownership, and cycling. As a responsible and active member of the community, Mark is involved with various organizations where he donates his time, professional expertise and resources:
- International Association of Approved Basketball Officials
- Past President of Board #51
- Whitesboro Volunteer Fire Department - serves on the Board of Directors and as Vice President of the Benevolent Association
- Member of St. Paul’s Church where he serves as the Eucharistic Minister as well as on the Finance Committee
- Whitesboro Sons of the American Legion
- Whitestown Overseas Veterans Association
- Many year rider in The Ride for Missing Children